Top Jewish/Judaic Studies Associates degree Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the history, culture, and religion of the Jewish people. Includes instruction in Jewish religious heritage, sacred texts, and law; Jewish philosophy and intellectual history; Jewish life and culture, both in Israel and the Jewish Diaspora; historical Jewish minority cultures such as the Yiddish, Sephardic, and other; anti-Semitism, gentile relations and Shoa; Zionism; and modern developments within Judaism.

Of the 590 Jewish/Judaic Studies degrees granted each year at the Associates degree level, 49% percent of whom are men and the other 51% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students graduating with a degree in Jewish/Judaic Studies than any other state? In fact, New York granted 564 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Jewish/Judaic Studies is $37,800.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
590
Total Males
292
Total Females
298

Degree Type

  • Total Associates degree

    590

Race/Ethnicity

See where Jewish/Judaic Studies is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Jewish/Judaic Studies degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Jewish/Judaic Studies

Yeshiva University, Seminary Bnos Chaim and New York Seminary are three schools well-known for Jewish/Judaic Studies programs. In fact, there are 519 students at Yeshiva University pursuing a Associates degree in Jewish/Judaic Studies. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen