Top Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology All Programs - 2020

Of the 461 Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology degrees granted each year, 39% percent are awarded to women and the other 61% percent are men. Did you know that Ohio has more students graduating with a degree in Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology than any other state? In fact, Ohio awarded 104 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology is $56,989.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
461
Total Males
283
Total Females
178

Degree Type

  • Total Associates degree

    191

  • Total Bachelors degree

    156

  • Total Masters degree

    71

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    24

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    19

Race/Ethnicity

See where Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology

The University of Findlay, Appalachian State University and the University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla are three schools popular for Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology programs. In fact, there are 61 students at The University of Findlay pursuing degrees in Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology Majors

The highest paying job for Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology majors is Environmental Engineering Technicians. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific jobs. A career that is in high need that a degree in Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology can prepare you for is Environmental Engineering Technicians.

Top Paying Careers for Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology

  1. Environmental Engineering Technicians   (Median Wage: $50,620)

Most in Demand Careers for Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology

  1. Environmental Engineering Technicians
College Raptor loading bar gif.