Top Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering All Programs - 2020

Of the 2,729 Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering degrees granted each year, 53% percent of whom are men and the other 47% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering than any other state in the US? In fact, California awarded 341 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering is $51,200.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
2,729
Total Males
1,433
Total Females
1,296

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    1,595

  • Total Masters degree

    949

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    165

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    11

  • Total Post masters certificate

    6

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    3

Race/Ethnicity

See where Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering

SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Michigan Technological University and Colorado School of Mines are three schools well-known for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering programs. In fact, there are 47 students at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry pursuing degrees in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering Majors

The highest paying jobs for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary and Industrial Safety and Health Engineers. But, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering can prepare you for are Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary and Environmental Engineers.

Top Paying Careers for Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $140,760)
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $101,720)
  3. Industrial Safety and Health Engineers   (Median Wage: $89,130)
  4. Environmental Engineers   (Median Wage: $87,620)
College Raptor loading bar gif.