Top Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other Masters degree Programs - 2022

Any instructional program in student counseling and personnel services not listed above.

Of the 320 Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 15% percent of whom are men and the other 85% percent are women. Did you know that Illinois has more students being granted a degree in Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, Illinois granted 72 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other is $37,307.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
320
Total Males
49
Total Females
271

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    320

Race/Ethnicity

See where Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other

McDaniel College, Southern Arkansas University Main Campus and Boston University are three schools well-known for Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other programs. In fact, around 51 McDaniel College students are pursuing a Masters degree in Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other Majors

The highest paying career for Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other majors is Educational, Guidance Career Counselors and Advisors. But, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A career that is in high need that a degree in Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other can prepare you for is Educational, Guidance Career Counselors and Advisors.

Top Paying Careers for Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other

  1. Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors   (Median Wage: $58,120)

Most in Demand Careers for Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other

  1. Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen