Top Learning Sciences Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the multiple aspects of learning in different environments, including specific aspects of the content to be mastered, cognitive aspects of the student, the instructional environment and materials, the preparation and activities of the instructor, socio-cultural and linguistic components, and assessment outcomes. Includes instruction in the social, organizational, and cultural dynamics of learning; learning and cognition; learning strategies; educational psychology; educational testing and measurement; instructional design and technology; and statistical design of educational research.

Of the 11 Learning Sciences degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 27% percent of whom are men and the other 73% percent are women. Did you know that Washington has more students graduating with a degree in Learning Sciences than any other state? In fact, Washington awarded 4 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Learning Sciences is $37,307.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:


Total Students
Total Males
Total Females

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship



See where Learning Sciences is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Learning Sciences degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Learning Sciences

The University of Washington-Seattle Campus, Fontbonne University and the University of New Mexico-Main Campus are three schools well-known for Learning Sciences programs. In fact, there are 4 students at the University of Washington-Seattle Campus pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Learning Sciences. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Learning Sciences Majors

The highest paying job for Learning Sciences majors is Social Scientists and Related Workers, All Other. However, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Learning Sciences can prepare you for is Education Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Learning Sciences

  1. Social Scientists and Related Workers, All Other   (Median Wage: $84,430)
  2. Social Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, All Other   (Median Wage: $77,500)
  3. Education Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $63,910)
  4. Educational Instruction and Library Workers, All Other   (Median Wage: $46,300)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen