Top Graphic Communications, Other Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Any instructional program in graphic communications not listed above.

Of the 67 Graphic Communications, Other degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 67% percent are awarded to women and the other 33% percent are men. Did you know that Ohio has more students graduating with a degree in Graphic Communications, Other than any other state? In fact, Ohio awarded 51 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Graphic Communications, Other is $40,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
67
Total Males
22
Total Females
45

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    67

Race/Ethnicity

See where Graphic Communications, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Graphic Communications, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Graphic Communications, Other

If you’re interested in studying Graphic Communications, Other, then you should consider attending Bowling Green State University-Main Campus! This institution grants about 51 Bachelor degrees in Graphic Communications, Other every year.

Sort By:

Careers for Graphic Communications, Other Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Graphic Communications, Other majors include Prepress Technicians and Workers, Printing Press Operators and Etchers and Engravers. However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Graphic Communications, Other can prepare you for are Printing Press Operators, Prepress Technicians and Workers and Etchers and Engravers.

Top Paying Careers for Graphic Communications, Other

  1. Prepress Technicians and Workers   (Median Wage: $42,610)
  2. Printing Press Operators   (Median Wage: $37,770)
  3. Etchers and Engravers   (Median Wage: $36,590)

Most in Demand Careers for Graphic Communications, Other

  1. Printing Press Operators
  2. Prepress Technicians and Workers
  3. Etchers and Engravers
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen