Top Printing Press Operator Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Printing Press Operator programs prepare individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to set up, operate, and maintain printing presses.

Of the 11 Printing Press Operator degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 27% percent are awarded to women and the other 73% percent are men. Did you know that West Virginia has more students being granted a degree in Printing Press Operator than any other state in the US? In fact, West Virginia awarded 11 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Printing Press Operator is $40,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
11
Total Males
8
Total Females
3

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    11

Race/Ethnicity

How popular is a Bachelors degree in Printing Press Operator in WV

Less Popular
More Popular
11 degrees awarded
Bachelors degree in Printing Press Operator makes up 0.87% of all Bachelors degree awarded in West Virginia

Top Colleges for Printing Press Operator

If you want to major in Printing Press Operator, then you should think about attending Fairmont State University! This school grants about 11 degrees at the Bachelors degree level in Printing Press Operator every year.

Sort By:

Careers for Printing Press Operator Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Printing Press Operator majors include Prepress Technicians and Workers, Printing Press Operators . But, something else to consider is how much demand there is for specific positions. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Printing Press Operator can prepare you for are Printing Press Operators, Prepress Technicians and Workers .

Top Paying Careers for Printing Press Operator

  1. Prepress Technicians and Workers   (Median Wage: $36,750)
  2. Printing Press Operators   (Median Wage: $29,620)

Most in Demand Careers for Printing Press Operator

  1. Printing Press Operators
  2. Prepress Technicians and Workers
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen