Hospitality Administration/Management, Other

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other in the U.S.

University of Delaware
Newark, DE

Overall, the University of Delaware is a fairly selective school.

Acceptance Rate

74%

Annual Degrees Awarded

7

SAT Score

1,200–1,370

Est. Net Price *

$18,044

Median Starting Salary

$65,407

#2

#2 Best College for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other in the U.S.

California State University-East Bay
Hayward, CA

California State University-East Bay is known for being a non selective school.

Acceptance Rate

96%

Annual Degrees Awarded

8

SAT Score

830–1,050

Est. Net Price *

$11,464

Median Starting Salary

$55,205

#3

#3 Best College for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other in the U.S.

California State University-Northridge
Northridge, CA

California State University-Northridge is known for being a non selective school.

Acceptance Rate

91%

Annual Degrees Awarded

11

SAT Score

900–1,110

Est. Net Price *

$8,936

Median Starting Salary

$55,056

#4

#4 Best College for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other in the U.S.

Stevens Institute of Technology
Hoboken, NJ

Stevens Institute of Technology is a highly selective school.

Acceptance Rate

46%

Annual Degrees Awarded

7

SAT Score

1,390–1,510

Est. Net Price *

$41,689

Median Starting Salary

$62,385

#5

#5 Best College for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other in the U.S.

Johnson & Wales University-Online
Providence, RI

Acceptance Rate

68%

Annual Degrees Awarded

8

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$20,242

Median Starting Salary

$58,542

#6

#6 Best College for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other in the U.S.

East Carolina University
Greenville, NC

East Carolina University is known for being a non selective school.

Acceptance Rate

92%

Annual Degrees Awarded

6

SAT Score

1,020–1,180

Est. Net Price *

$14,410

Median Starting Salary

$58,782

#7

#7 Best College for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other in the U.S.

Johnson & Wales University-Providence
Providence, RI

Johnson & Wales University-Providence is known for being a somewhat selective school.

Acceptance Rate

83%

Annual Degrees Awarded

1

SAT Score

970–1,220

Est. Net Price *

$32,801

Median Starting Salary

$58,154

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Hospitality Administration/Management, Other

Any instructional program in hospitality service management not listed above.

Of the 48 Hospitality Administration/Management, Other degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 67% percent are awarded to women and the other 33% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other than any other state? In fact, California awarded 19 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other is $40,600.

Popularity of Hospitality Administration/Management, Other Degrees in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Hospitality Administration/Management, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Careers

The highest paying career for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other majors is Lodging Managers. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific jobs. A position that is in high need that a degree in Hospitality Administration/Management, Other can prepare you for is Lodging Managers.

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Hospitality Administration/Management, Other majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
48
Female Students
32 (66%)
Male Students
16 (33%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen