Top International Public Health/International Health Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

A program that focuses on the application of public health specializations, the social and behavioral sciences, and policy and communications methods to the study of health problems in low- and middle-income countries and regions, and prepares individuals to function as professional international health specialists. Includes instruction in health education and promotion, research design and evaluation, infectious disease epidemiology, international health policy and management, public nutrition and food security, information systems, program evaluation, medical anthropology, international communication, behavioral sciences, maternal and child health, demography and population policy, and health care finance and economics.

Of the 18 International Public Health/International Health degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 56% percent are awarded to women and the other 44% percent are men. Did you know that Massachusetts has more students being granted a degree in International Public Health/International Health than any other state? In fact, Massachusetts granted 11 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in International Public Health/International Health is $36,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
18
Total Males
8
Total Females
10

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    18

Race/Ethnicity

See where International Public Health/International Health is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of International Public Health/International Health degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for International Public Health/International Health

Georgetown University, Harvard University and the University of Massachusetts-Boston are three schools popular for International Public Health/International Health programs. In fact, there are 1 students at Georgetown University pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in International Public Health/International Health. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen