Top Public Health Education and Promotion Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

A program that focuses on the application of educational and communications principles and methods to the promotion of preventive health measures and the education of targeted populations on health issues, and prepares individuals to function as public health educators and health promotion specialists. Includes instruction in human development, health issues across the life span, population-specific health issues, principles and methods of public health education, administration of health education campaigns and programs, evaluation methods, public communications, and applications to specific public health subjects and issues.

Of the 72 Public Health Education and Promotion degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 89% percent are awarded to women and the other 11% percent are men. Did you know that North Carolina has more students being granted a degree in Public Health Education and Promotion than any other state? In fact, North Carolina granted 13 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Public Health Education and Promotion is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
72
Total Males
8
Total Females
64

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    72

Race/Ethnicity

See where Public Health Education and Promotion is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Public Health Education and Promotion degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Public Health Education and Promotion

Widener University, the University of South Carolina-Columbia and D'Youville College are three schools popular for Public Health Education and Promotion programs. In fact, there are 3 students at Widener University pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Public Health Education and Promotion. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Public Health Education and Promotion Majors

The highest paying job for Public Health Education and Promotion majors is Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for certain careers. A job that is in high need that a degree in Public Health Education and Promotion can prepare you for is Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Public Health Education and Promotion

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $99,090)

Most in Demand Careers for Public Health Education and Promotion

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen