Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist in the U.S.

Florida SouthWestern State College
Fort Myers, FL

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

15

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$7,792

Median Starting Salary

$59,213

#2

#2 Best College for Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist in the U.S.

Nova Southeastern University
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Nova Southeastern University is a somewhat selective school.

Acceptance Rate

76%

Annual Degrees Awarded

11

SAT Score

1,040–1,310

Est. Net Price *

$29,589

Median Starting Salary

$55,728

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist

Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist programs prepare individuals, under the supervision of physicians and nurses, to perform both cardiovascular and pulmonary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Includes instruction in cardiopulmonary pharmacology; anatomy and physiology of the heart, peripheral vascular system, and lungs; pulmonary and cardiovascular disease and dysfunction; peripheral vascular Doppler procedures; invasive and non-invasive cardiology; pulmonary function tests; blood gas analysis; echocardiograph procedures; bronchoscopy; patient management; patient history taking and record-keeping; applications to clinical research; and emergency procedures.

Of the 26 Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 77% percent are awarded to women and the other 23% percent are men. Did you know that Florida has more students being awarded a degree in Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist than any other state in the US? In fact, Florida granted 26 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist is $55,200.

How popular is a Bachelors degree in Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist in FL

Less Popular
More Popular
26 degrees awarded
Bachelors degree in Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist makes up 0.68% of all Bachelors degree awarded in Florida

Careers

Some of the highest paying jobs for Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist majors include Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians and Health Technologists and Technicians, All Other. But, another thing to think about is how much demand there is for specific positions. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist can prepare you for are Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Health Technologists and Technicians, All Other and Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians.

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Cardiopulmonary Technology/Technologist majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
26
Female Students
20 (76%)
Male Students
6 (23%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen