Top Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations Postbaccalaureate certificate Programs - 2023

A program focusing on the study of terrorism as a global and national threat and the methods for analyzing and countering it. Includes instruction in psychology, cultural studies, terrorist history and organization, terrorist capabilities, terrorist finance and international money-laundering, threat assessment, intelligence operations, incident command systems, border security, emergency response, joint operations, surveillance and communications systems, cyberterrorism, weapons of mass destruction, counterterrorist operations, and applications to specific terrorist organizations and threats.

Of the 54 Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees granted each year at the Postbaccalaureate certificate level, 63% percent of whom are men and the other 37% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students graduating with a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations than any other state in the US? In fact, New York awarded 36 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is $41,340.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
54
Total Males
34
Total Females
20

Degree Type

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    54

Race/Ethnicity

See where Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Husson University and George Mason University are three schools well-known for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations programs. In fact, there are 36 students at CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice pursuing a Postbaccalaureate certificate in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations Majors

The highest paying jobs for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors include Managers, All Other, First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives and Postsecondary Teachers, All Other. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for specific positions. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations can prepare you for are Managers, All Other, Postsecondary Teachers, All Other and First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives.

Top Paying Careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

  1. Managers, All Other   (Median Wage: $124,650)
  2. First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives   (Median Wage: $99,330)
  3. Postsecondary Teachers, All Other   (Median Wage: $78,160)
  4. Emergency Management Directors   (Median Wage: $76,730)
  5. Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $64,600)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen