Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations in the U.S.

Nichols College
Dudley, MA

Acceptance Rate

85%

Annual Degrees Awarded

21

SAT Score

950–1,180

Est. Net Price *

$27,192

Median Starting Salary

$54,184

#2

#2 Best College for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations in the U.S.

National American University-Rapid City
Rapid City, SD

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

7

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$23,855

Median Starting Salary

$50,742

#3

#3 Best College for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations in the U.S.

Thomas Edison State University
Trenton, NJ

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

1

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$0

Median Starting Salary

$48,638

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

A program focusing on the study of terrorism as a global and national threat and the methods for analyzing and countering it. Includes instruction in psychology, cultural studies, terrorist history and organization, terrorist capabilities, terrorist finance and international money-laundering, threat assessment, intelligence operations, incident command systems, border security, emergency response, joint operations, surveillance and communications systems, cyberterrorism, weapons of mass destruction, counterterrorist operations, and applications to specific terrorist organizations and threats.

Of the 29 Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 90% percent of whom are men and the other 10% percent are women. Did you know that Massachusetts has more students graduating with a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations than any other state in the US? In fact, Massachusetts awarded 21 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is $41,340.

Popularity of Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations Degrees in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Careers

The highest paying jobs for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors include First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives, Postsecondary Teachers, All Other and Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for specific positions. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations can prepare you for are Postsecondary Teachers, All Other, First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives and Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
29
Female Students
3 (10%)
Male Students
26 (89%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen