Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

#1

#1 Best College for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations in the U.S.

American Public University System
Charles Town, WV

At American Public University System, the three most popular college majors students study are Business Administration and Management, General, Criminal Justice/Safety Studies, Intelligence, and General.At American Public University System, the three most popular college majors students study are Business Administration and Management, General, Criminal Justice/Safety Studies, Intelligence, and General....view more

Acceptance Rate

--

Annual Degrees Awarded

52

SAT Score

--

Est. Net Price *

$11,172

Median Starting Salary

$50,742

*The estimated net prices above are College Raptor’s estimate. Please contact the college financial aid office for actual net cost figures.

About Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

A program focusing on the study of terrorism as a global and national threat and the methods for analyzing and countering it. Includes instruction in psychology, cultural studies, terrorist history and organization, terrorist capabilities, terrorist finance and international money-laundering, threat assessment, intelligence operations, incident command systems, border security, emergency response, joint operations, surveillance and communications systems, cyberterrorism, weapons of mass destruction, counterterrorist operations, and applications to specific terrorist organizations and threats.

Of the 52 Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees granted each year at the Associates degree level, 85% percent of whom are men and the other 15% percent are women. Did you know that West Virginia has more students graduating with a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations than any other state in the US? In fact, West Virginia awarded 52 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is $41,340.

How popular is an Associates degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations in WV

Less Popular
More Popular
52 degrees awarded
Associates degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations makes up 0.78% of all Associates degree awarded in West Virginia

Careers

The highest paying career for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors is First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives. But, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. A position that is in high need that a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations can prepare you for is First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives.

Top Paying Careers

These are the highest paying careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors.

Most In-Demand Careers

These are the careers in highest demand for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors.

Student Demographics

Total Students
52
Female Students
8 (15%)
Male Students
44 (84%)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Join thousands of students and parents learning about finding the right college, admissions secrets, scholarships, financial aid, and more.

College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen