Top Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Any instructional program in astronomy and astrophysics not listed above.

Of the 52 Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 35% percent of whom are men and the other 65% percent are women. Did you know that Florida has more students being granted a degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, Florida granted 32 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other is $51,867.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
52
Total Males
18
Total Females
34

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    52

Race/Ethnicity

See where Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

Harvard University, Florida Institute of Technology and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Daytona Beach are three schools well-known for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other programs. In fact, there are 5 students at Harvard University pursuing a Bachelors degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other Majors

The highest paying jobs for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other majors include Natural Sciences Managers, Astronomers and Physics Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other can prepare you for are Natural Sciences Managers, Physics Teachers, Postsecondary and Astronomers.

Top Paying Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers   (Median Wage: $137,900)
  2. Astronomers   (Median Wage: $128,160)
  3. Physics Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $93,070)

Most in Demand Careers for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers
  2. Physics Teachers, Postsecondary
  3. Astronomers
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen