Top Earth Science Teacher Education Masters degree Programs - 2021

Of the 60 Earth Science Teacher Education degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 52% percent are awarded to women and the other 48% percent are men. Did you know that Utah has more students graduating with a degree in Earth Science Teacher Education than any other state? In fact, Utah granted 35 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Earth Science Teacher Education is $35,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
60
Total Males
29
Total Females
31

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    60

Race/Ethnicity

See where Earth Science Teacher Education is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Earth Science Teacher Education degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Earth Science Teacher Education

Colgate University, Stony Brook University and CUNY Hunter College are three schools popular for Earth Science Teacher Education programs. In fact, there are 2 students at Colgate University pursuing a Masters degree in Earth Science Teacher Education. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Earth Science Teacher Education Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Earth Science Teacher Education majors include Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, Education Teachers, Postsecondary and Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education. However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Earth Science Teacher Education can prepare you for are Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education, Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education and Education Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Earth Science Teacher Education

  1. Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $92,040)
  2. Education Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $65,510)
  3. Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education   (Median Wage: $61,660)
  4. Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education   (Median Wage: $59,660)
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen