Top Business Teacher Education Bachelors degree Programs - 2022

Business Teacher Education programs prepare individuals to teach vocational business programs at various educational levels.

Of the 122 Business Teacher Education degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 45% percent of whom are men and the other 55% percent are women. Did you know that Nebraska has more students being granted a degree in Business Teacher Education than any other state? In fact, Nebraska awarded 18 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Business Teacher Education is $35,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:


Total Students
Total Males
Total Females

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree



See where Business Teacher Education is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Business Teacher Education degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Business Teacher Education

SUNY College at Oswego, Middle Tennessee State University and Emporia State University are three schools well-known for Business Teacher Education programs. In fact, around 1 SUNY College at Oswego students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business Teacher Education. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Business Teacher Education Majors

The highest paying careers for Business Teacher Education majors include Business Teachers, Postsecondary, Education Teachers, Postsecondary and Career/Technical Education Teachers, Secondary School. However, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Business Teacher Education can prepare you for are Career/Technical Education Teachers, Secondary School, Business Teachers, Postsecondary and Career/Technical Education Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Business Teacher Education

  1. Business Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $88,010)
  2. Education Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $65,440)
  3. Career/Technical Education Teachers, Secondary School   (Median Wage: $62,460)
  4. Career/Technical Education Teachers, Middle School   (Median Wage: $62,270)
  5. Career/Technical Education Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $55,620)
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen