This guide is meant as a comprehensive resource for prospective, current, and former online BBA program students.
It covers topics to help students understand how online BBA programs work, how to evaluate programs, what to look for–and avoid–in an online program, how to apply and enroll in a program, and what steps to take after graduation.
Chapter 1 – The Basics of an Online BBA
- Who Should Pursue An Online Bachelors of Business Administration?
- What’s the Difference Between an Online and Traditional Business Degree Program?
- Online Business Degree Programs
Chapter 2 – Deciding If Online is Right For You
- What You’ll Learn in an Online BBA Program (Coming Soon)
- Benefits of Getting Your BBA Online
- What To Expect From Your Program
- Is Online College Right for You? Pros & Cons
- Is Online Education right for you? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself
- 11 Tips for people looking to get a masters degree online
Chapter 3 – Finding the Right Program
- How To Choose A Program
- 5 Keys to Choosing an Online College
- Complete Guide to Accreditation what to look for and what to avoid