Top Project Management Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Project Management programs prepare individuals to apply quantitative and qualitative knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to manage projects in a wide range of fields and occupations. Includes instruction in project planning, risk management, cost and time management, contracts and procurement, accounting, statistics, decision making, and human resources.

Of the 710 Project Management degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 59% percent of whom are men and the other 41% percent are women. Did you know that Colorado has more students being awarded a degree in Project Management than any other state? In fact, Colorado granted 250 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Project Management is $49,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
710
Total Males
417
Total Females
293

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    710

Race/Ethnicity

See where Project Management is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Project Management degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Project Management

George Fox University, Minnesota State University Moorhead and the University of the Incarnate Word are three schools well-known for Project Management programs. In fact, around 16 George Fox University students are pursuing a Bachelors degree in Project Management. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Project Management Majors

The highest paying job for Project Management majors is Business Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for certain positions. A career that is in high need that a degree in Project Management can prepare you for is Business Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Project Management

  1. Business Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $94,360)

Most in Demand Careers for Project Management

  1. Business Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen