Top Geriatric Nurse/Nursing All Programs - 2021

Of the 464 Geriatric Nurse/Nursing degrees granted each year, 86% percent are awarded to women and the other 14% percent are men. Did you know that Missouri has more students graduating with a degree in Geriatric Nurse/Nursing than any other state in the US? In fact, Missouri awarded 134 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Geriatric Nurse/Nursing is $57,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:


Total Students
Total Males
Total Females

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree


  • Total Post masters certificate


  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate


  • Total Doctors degree professional practice


  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship



See where Geriatric Nurse/Nursing is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Geriatric Nurse/Nursing degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Geriatric Nurse/Nursing

Keuka College, the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and Malone University are three schools popular for Geriatric Nurse/Nursing programs. In fact, there are 29 students at Keuka College pursuing degrees in Geriatric Nurse/Nursing. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Geriatric Nurse/Nursing Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Geriatric Nurse/Nursing majors include Nurse Practitioners, Nursing Instructors and Teachers, Postsecondary and Registered Nurses. But, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Geriatric Nurse/Nursing can prepare you for are Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Nursing Instructors and Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Geriatric Nurse/Nursing

  1. Nurse Practitioners   (Median Wage: $109,820)
  2. Nursing Instructors and Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $74,600)
  3. Registered Nurses   (Median Wage: $73,300)
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen