Top Clinical Nurse Leader Bachelors degree Programs - 2020

Of the 13 Clinical Nurse Leader degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 92% percent are awarded to women and the other 8% percent are men. Did you know that Maine has more students graduating with a degree in Clinical Nurse Leader than any other state in the US? In fact, Maine awarded 13 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Clinical Nurse Leader is $57,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
13
Total Males
1
Total Females
12

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    13

Race/Ethnicity

How popular is a Bachelors degree in Clinical Nurse Leader in ME

Less Popular
More Popular
13 degrees awarded
Bachelors degree in Clinical Nurse Leader makes up 1.57% of all Bachelors degree awarded in Maine

Top Colleges for Clinical Nurse Leader

If you want to major in Clinical Nurse Leader, then you should think about attending the University of Maine at Augusta! This school grants approximately 13 degrees at the Bachelors degree level in Clinical Nurse Leader per year.

Sort By:

College Raptor loading bar gif.