Top Asian Bodywork Therapy All Programs - 2021

Of the 157 Asian Bodywork Therapy degrees granted each year, 28% percent of whom are men and the other 72% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Asian Bodywork Therapy than any other state in the US? In fact, California awarded 74 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Asian Bodywork Therapy is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
157
Total Males
44
Total Females
113

Degree Type

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    98

  • Total Associates degree

    55

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    4

Race/Ethnicity

See where Asian Bodywork Therapy is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Asian Bodywork Therapy degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Asian Bodywork Therapy

Pacific College of Health Science-Chicago, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine-San Diego and Pacific College of Oriental Medicine-New York are three schools well-known for Asian Bodywork Therapy programs. In fact, there are 42 students at Pacific College of Health Science-Chicago pursuing degrees in Asian Bodywork Therapy. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Asian Bodywork Therapy Majors

The highest paying jobs for Asian Bodywork Therapy majors include Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Massage Therapists . But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for specific careers. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Asian Bodywork Therapy can prepare you for are Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Massage Therapists .

Top Paying Careers for Asian Bodywork Therapy

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $97,320)
  2. Massage Therapists   (Median Wage: $42,820)

Most in Demand Careers for Asian Bodywork Therapy

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Massage Therapists
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen