Top Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage All Programs - 2021

Of the 11,455 Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage degrees granted each year, 76% percent are awarded to women and the other 24% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students being granted a degree in Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage than any other state? In fact, California granted 1,657 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
11,455
Total Males
2,697
Total Females
8,758

Degree Type

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    6,996

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    3,791

  • Total Associates degree

    649

  • Total Bachelors degree

    19

Race/Ethnicity

See where Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage

Universidad Ana G. Mendez-Cupey Campus, Universidad Ana G. Mendez-Gurabo Campus and ECPI University are three schools popular for Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage programs. In fact, around 37 Universidad Ana G. Mendez-Cupey Campus students are pursuing degrees in Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage majors include Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Massage Therapists . However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage can prepare you for are Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Massage Therapists .

Top Paying Careers for Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $97,320)
  2. Massage Therapists   (Median Wage: $42,820)

Most in Demand Careers for Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Massage Therapists
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen