Top Public Health Education and Promotion All Programs - 2021

Of the 4,497 Public Health Education and Promotion degrees granted each year, 82% percent are awarded to women and the other 18% percent are men. Did you know that North Carolina has more students being granted a degree in Public Health Education and Promotion than any other state? In fact, North Carolina granted 693 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Public Health Education and Promotion is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
4,497
Total Males
796
Total Females
3,701

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    3,241

  • Total Masters degree

    899

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    132

  • Total Associates degree

    96

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    80

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    46

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    3

Race/Ethnicity

See where Public Health Education and Promotion is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Public Health Education and Promotion degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Public Health Education and Promotion

Emory University, College of Charleston and East Carolina University are three schools popular for Public Health Education and Promotion programs. In fact, there are 129 students at Emory University pursuing degrees in Public Health Education and Promotion. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Public Health Education and Promotion Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Public Health Education and Promotion majors include Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Health Educators and Community Health Workers. However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Public Health Education and Promotion can prepare you for are Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Community Health Workers and Health Educators.

Top Paying Careers for Public Health Education and Promotion

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $97,320)
  2. Health Educators   (Median Wage: $55,220)
  3. Community Health Workers   (Median Wage: $40,360)

Most in Demand Careers for Public Health Education and Promotion

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
  2. Community Health Workers
  3. Health Educators
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen