Top Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene All Programs - 2021

Of the 333 Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene degrees granted each year, 65% percent of whom are men and the other 35% percent are women. Did you know that Oklahoma has more students being awarded a degree in Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene than any other state in the US? In fact, Oklahoma awarded 85 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene is $38,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
333
Total Males
216
Total Females
117

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    179

  • Total Masters degree

    110

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    17

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    13

  • Total Post masters certificate

    6

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    5

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    3

Race/Ethnicity

See where Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene

Montana Technological University, Texas A&M University-College Station and East Carolina University are three schools well-known for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene programs. In fact, around 68 Montana Technological University students are pursuing degrees in Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene Majors

The highest paying careers for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene majors include Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Occupational Health and Safety Specialists and Occupational Health and Safety Technicians. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for certain careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene can prepare you for are Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary, Occupational Health and Safety Specialists and Occupational Health and Safety Technicians.

Top Paying Careers for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $97,320)

Most in Demand Careers for Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene

  1. Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen