Top Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Programs - 2021

Of the 4,742 Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder degrees granted each year at the Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years level, 7% percent of whom are men and the other 93% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students being granted a degree in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder than any other state in the US? In fact, California granted 764 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder is $37,800.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
4,742
Total Males
354
Total Females
4,388

Degree Type

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    4,742

Race/Ethnicity

See where Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder

Drexel University, the University of Rio Grande and St Catherine University are three schools well-known for Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder programs. In fact, around 48 Drexel University students are pursuing a Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder Majors

The highest paying job for Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder majors is Medical Assistants. But, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder can prepare you for is Medical Assistants.

Top Paying Careers for Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder

  1. Medical Assistants   (Median Wage: $34,800)

Most in Demand Careers for Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder

  1. Medical Assistants
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen