Top Visual and Performing Arts, Other Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2022

Any instructional program in visual and performing arts not listed above.

Of the 19 Visual and Performing Arts, Other degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 53% percent are awarded to women and the other 47% percent are men. Did you know that New York has more students being granted a degree in Visual and Performing Arts, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, New York awarded 12 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Visual and Performing Arts, Other is $39,747.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
19
Total Males
9
Total Females
10

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    19

Race/Ethnicity

See where Visual and Performing Arts, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Visual and Performing Arts, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Visual and Performing Arts, Other

New York University, the University of Rochester and the University of California-Irvine are three schools popular for Visual and Performing Arts, Other programs. In fact, around 9 New York University students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Visual and Performing Arts, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Visual and Performing Arts, Other Majors

The highest paying job for Visual and Performing Arts, Other majors is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Visual and Performing Arts, Other can prepare you for is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Visual and Performing Arts, Other

  1. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $69,690)

Most in Demand Careers for Visual and Performing Arts, Other

  1. Art, Drama, and Music Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen