Fine and Studio Arts Management programs prepare individuals to organize and manage fine and studio art organizations, operations, and facilities. Includes instruction in business and financial management; marketing and fundraising; personnel management and labor relations; event promotion and management; public relations and arts advocacy; arts law; and applications to specific arts activities such as galleries, museums, studios, foundations, and community organizations.
Of the 8 Fine and Studio Arts Management degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 75% percent are awarded to women and the other 25% percent are men. Did you know that Ohio has more students being awarded a degree in Fine and Studio Arts Management than any other state? In fact, Ohio awarded 8 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Fine and Studio Arts Management is $39,600.
If you’re interested in studying Fine and Studio Arts Management, then you should think about attending Ohio State University-Main Campus! This institution awards approximately 8 degrees at the Doctors degree research scholarship level in Fine and Studio Arts Management per year.
The highest paying career for Fine and Studio Arts Management majors is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to think about is how much demand there is for specific jobs. A position that is in high need that a degree in Fine and Studio Arts Management can prepare you for is Art, Drama Music Teachers, Postsecondary.