Top Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years Programs - 2023

Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair programs prepare individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to make, repair, maintain, and tune acoustic and electric musical instruments. Includes instruction in methods and equipment for making musical instruments, electronic instrument amplification systems, techniques of cleaning, and methods of tuning musical instruments.

Of the 19 Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair degrees granted each year at the Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years level, 63% percent of whom are men and the other 37% percent are women. Did you know that Washington has more students being awarded a degree in Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair than any other state? In fact, Washington awarded 10 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair is $0.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
19
Total Males
12
Total Females
7

Degree Type

  • Total Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years Degree

    19

Race/Ethnicity

See where Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair

If you want to major in Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair, then you should think about attending Renton Technical College! This institution grants about 10 Bachelor degrees in Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair every year.

Sort By:

Careers for Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair Majors

The highest paying job for Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair majors is Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for specific positions. A position that is in high need that a degree in Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair can prepare you for is Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners.

Top Paying Careers for Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair

  1. Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners   (Median Wage: $37,160)

Most in Demand Careers for Musical Instrument Fabrication and Repair

  1. Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen