Top Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods Postbaccalaureate certificate Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the design of research studies, measurement of variables, data analysis, and formulation of models. Includes instruction in experimental, quasi-experimental, and case study methods; historical research; participant observation; questionnaire design; sampling theory; and statistical methods.

Of the 115 Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods degrees granted each year at the Postbaccalaureate certificate level, 68% percent are awarded to women and the other 32% percent are men. Did you know that Georgia has more students being awarded a degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods than any other state? In fact, Georgia awarded 17 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods is $39,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
115
Total Males
37
Total Females
78

Degree Type

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    115

Race/Ethnicity

See where Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

Johns Hopkins University, Montclair State University and Emory University are three schools popular for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods programs. In fact, around 3 Johns Hopkins University students are pursuing a Postbaccalaureate certificate in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods majors include Managers, All Other, Statisticians and Sociologists. However, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain careers. Positions that are in high need that a degree in Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods can prepare you for are Managers, All Other, Statisticians and Social Scientists and Related Workers, All Other.

Top Paying Careers for Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods

  1. Managers, All Other   (Median Wage: $124,650)
  2. Statisticians   (Median Wage: $95,570)
  3. Sociologists   (Median Wage: $92,910)
  4. Social Scientists and Related Workers, All Other   (Median Wage: $84,430)
  5. Social Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, All Other   (Median Wage: $77,500)
  6. Survey Researchers   (Median Wage: $59,740)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen