Top Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations All Programs - 2021

Of the 198 Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees granted each year, 69% percent of whom are men and the other 31% percent are women. Did you know that West Virginia has more students graduating with a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations than any other state in the US? In fact, West Virginia awarded 48 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is $41,340.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
198
Total Males
136
Total Females
62

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    53

  • Total Associates degree

    48

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    38

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    30

  • Total Bachelors degree

    15

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    14

Race/Ethnicity

See where Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Park University and Johns Hopkins University are three schools well-known for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations programs. In fact, there are 33 students at CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice pursuing degrees in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations Majors

The highest paying jobs for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations majors include First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives, Emergency Management Directors and Postsecondary Teachers, All Other. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for specific positions. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations can prepare you for are Regulatory Affairs Managers, Postsecondary Teachers, All Other and First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives.

Top Paying Careers for Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations

  1. First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives   (Median Wage: $91,090)
  2. Emergency Management Directors   (Median Wage: $74,590)
  3. Postsecondary Teachers, All Other   (Median Wage: $68,970)
  4. Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $62,860)
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen