Top Critical Infrastructure Protection All Programs - 2021

Of the 760 Critical Infrastructure Protection degrees granted each year, 74% percent of whom are men and the other 26% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students being awarded a degree in Critical Infrastructure Protection than any other state? In fact, New York awarded 275 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Critical Infrastructure Protection is $41,340.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
760
Total Males
563
Total Females
197

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    514

  • Total Bachelors degree

    165

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    36

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    31

  • Total Associates degree

    11

  • Total Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years Degree

    3

Race/Ethnicity

See where Critical Infrastructure Protection is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Critical Infrastructure Protection degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Critical Infrastructure Protection

Utica College, George Mason University and Johnson & Wales University-Providence are three schools well-known for Critical Infrastructure Protection programs. In fact, around 270 Utica College students are pursuing degrees in Critical Infrastructure Protection. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection Majors

The highest paying careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection majors include First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives, Emergency Management Directors and Regulatory Affairs Managers. However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Critical Infrastructure Protection can prepare you for are Regulatory Affairs Managers, First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives and Emergency Management Directors.

Top Paying Careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection

  1. First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives   (Median Wage: $91,090)
  2. Emergency Management Directors   (Median Wage: $74,590)

Most in Demand Careers for Critical Infrastructure Protection

  1. First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
  2. Emergency Management Directors
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen