Top Jewish/Judaic Studies Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the history, culture, and religion of the Jewish people. Includes instruction in Jewish religious heritage, sacred texts, and law; Jewish philosophy and intellectual history; Jewish life and culture, both in Israel and the Jewish Diaspora; historical Jewish minority cultures such as the Yiddish, Sephardic, and other; anti-Semitism, gentile relations and Shoa; Zionism; and modern developments within Judaism.

Of the 14 Jewish/Judaic Studies degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 86% percent of whom are men and the other 14% percent are women. Did you know that New York has more students graduating with a degree in Jewish/Judaic Studies than any other state? In fact, New York granted 11 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Jewish/Judaic Studies is $37,800.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
14
Total Males
12
Total Females
2

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    14

Race/Ethnicity

See where Jewish/Judaic Studies is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Jewish/Judaic Studies degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Jewish/Judaic Studies

Yeshiva University, Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion and Jewish Theological Seminary of America are three schools well-known for Jewish/Judaic Studies programs. In fact, there are 3 students at Yeshiva University pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Jewish/Judaic Studies. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Jewish/Judaic Studies Majors

The highest paying career for Jewish/Judaic Studies majors is Area, Ethnic Cultural Studies Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to consider is how much demand there is for certain careers. A position that is in high need that a degree in Jewish/Judaic Studies can prepare you for is Area, Ethnic Cultural Studies Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Jewish/Judaic Studies

  1. Area, Ethnic, and Cultural Studies Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $78,910)

Most in Demand Careers for Jewish/Judaic Studies

  1. Area, Ethnic, and Cultural Studies Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen