Top Neurobiology and Anatomy Masters degree Programs - 2021

Of the 11 Neurobiology and Anatomy degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 45% percent are awarded to women and the other 55% percent are men. Did you know that Illinois has more students being awarded a degree in Neurobiology and Anatomy than any other state in the US? In fact, Illinois granted 8 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Neurobiology and Anatomy is $42,090.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:


Total Students
Total Males
Total Females

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree



See where Neurobiology and Anatomy is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Neurobiology and Anatomy degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Neurobiology and Anatomy

If you’re interested in studying Neurobiology and Anatomy, then you should think about applying to Northwestern University! This school awards approximately 8 Bachelor degrees in Neurobiology and Anatomy annually.

Sort By:

Careers for Neurobiology and Anatomy Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Neurobiology and Anatomy majors include Natural Sciences Managers, Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists and Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific jobs. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Neurobiology and Anatomy can prepare you for are Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists, Natural Sciences Managers and Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Neurobiology and Anatomy

  1. Natural Sciences Managers   (Median Wage: $129,100)
  2. Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists   (Median Wage: $88,790)
  3. Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $83,300)
  4. Molecular and Cellular Biologists   (Median Wage: $82,220)
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen