Top Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other Masters degree Programs - 2020

Of the 19 Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other degrees granted each year at the Masters degree level, 37% percent of whom are men and the other 63% percent are women. Did you know that District of Columbia has more students being granted a degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, District of Columbia awarded 16 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other is $44,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
19
Total Males
7
Total Females
12

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    19

Race/Ethnicity

See where Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other

The University of California-Santa Barbara, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Georgetown University are three schools well-known for Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other programs. In fact, there are 1 students at the University of California-Santa Barbara pursuing a Masters degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other Majors

The highest paying jobs for Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other majors include Natural Sciences Managers, Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary . But, something else to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Careers that are in high need that a degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other can prepare you for are Natural Sciences Managers, Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary .

Top Paying Careers for Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers   (Median Wage: $129,100)
  2. Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $83,300)

Most in Demand Careers for Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other

  1. Natural Sciences Managers
  2. Biological Science Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor loading bar gif.