Top Molecular Biochemistry All Programs - 2020

Of the 562 Molecular Biochemistry degrees granted each year, 54% percent are awarded to women and the other 46% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Molecular Biochemistry than any other state? In fact, California awarded 328 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Molecular Biochemistry is $44,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
562
Total Males
259
Total Females
303

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    397

  • Total Masters degree

    101

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    64

Race/Ethnicity

See where Molecular Biochemistry is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Molecular Biochemistry degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Molecular Biochemistry

The University of California-Davis, the University of California-Santa Cruz and the University of Richmond are three schools popular for Molecular Biochemistry programs. In fact, there are 206 students at the University of California-Davis pursuing degrees in Molecular Biochemistry. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Molecular Biochemistry Majors

The highest paying career for Molecular Biochemistry majors is Biochemists and Biophysicists. But, another thing to consider is how much demand there is for specific careers. A position that is in high need that a degree in Molecular Biochemistry can prepare you for is Biochemists and Biophysicists.

Top Paying Careers for Molecular Biochemistry

  1. Biochemists and Biophysicists   (Median Wage: $94,490)

Most in Demand Careers for Molecular Biochemistry

  1. Biochemists and Biophysicists
College Raptor loading bar gif.