Top Humanities/Humanistic Studies Associates degree Programs - 2022

A program that focuses on combined studies and research in the humanities subjects as distinguished from the social and physical sciences, emphasizing languages, literatures, art, music, philosophy and religion.

Of the 21,209 Humanities/Humanistic Studies degrees granted each year at the Associates degree level, 36% percent of whom are men and the other 64% percent are women. Did you know that California has more students being awarded a degree in Humanities/Humanistic Studies than any other state? In fact, California granted 16,433 degrees last year! The average annual income for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Humanities/Humanistic Studies is $38,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:


Total Students
Total Males
Total Females

Degree Type

  • Total Associates degree



See where Humanities/Humanistic Studies is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Humanities/Humanistic Studies degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Humanities/Humanistic Studies

Beacon College, Michigan Technological University and Assumption University are three schools well-known for Humanities/Humanistic Studies programs. In fact, around 2 Beacon College students are pursuing a Associates degree in Humanities/Humanistic Studies. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen