Top Italian Language and Literature Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2023

A program that focuses on the Italian language and related dialects. Includes instruction in philology; dialects; and applications in business, science/technology, and other settings.

Of the 14 Italian Language and Literature degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 36% percent of whom are men and the other 64% percent are women. Did you know that Indiana has more students being granted a degree in Italian Language and Literature than any other state? In fact, Indiana awarded 5 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Italian Language and Literature is $40,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
14
Total Males
5
Total Females
9

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    14

Race/Ethnicity

See where Italian Language and Literature is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Italian Language and Literature degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Italian Language and Literature

The University of Notre Dame, Indiana University-Bloomington and New York University are three schools well-known for Italian Language and Literature programs. In fact, around 1 the University of Notre Dame students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in Italian Language and Literature. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Italian Language and Literature Majors

The highest paying job for Italian Language and Literature majors is Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary. But, something else to think about is how much demand there is for specific positions. A job that is in high need that a degree in Italian Language and Literature can prepare you for is Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Italian Language and Literature

  1. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $77,030)

Most in Demand Careers for Italian Language and Literature

  1. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen