Top East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other Doctors degree research scholarship Programs - 2023

Any instructional program in East Asian languages, literatures, and linguistics not listed above.

Of the 12 East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other degrees granted each year at the Doctors degree research scholarship level, 83% percent are awarded to women and the other 17% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students being awarded a degree in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other than any other state in the US? In fact, California granted 7 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other is $43,120.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
12
Total Males
2
Total Females
10

Degree Type

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    12

Race/Ethnicity

See where East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other

The University of California-Los Angeles, the University of Chicago and Ohio State University-Main Campus are three schools popular for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other programs. In fact, around 7 the University of California-Los Angeles students are pursuing a Doctors degree research scholarship in East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other Majors

The highest paying job for East Asian Languages, Literatures Linguistics, Other majors is Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary. But, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in East Asian Languages, Literatures Linguistics, Other can prepare you for is Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other

  1. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $77,030)

Most in Demand Careers for East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, Other

  1. Foreign Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen