Top Petroleum Technology/Technician Bachelors degree Programs - 2021

Of the 44 Petroleum Technology/Technician degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 9% percent are awarded to women and the other 91% percent are men. Did you know that Louisiana has more students being granted a degree in Petroleum Technology/Technician than any other state in the US? In fact, Louisiana awarded 37 degrees last year! The average starting salary for a graduate with a bachelor's degree in Petroleum Technology/Technician is $56,989.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
44
Total Males
40
Total Females
4

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    44

Race/Ethnicity

See where Petroleum Technology/Technician is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Petroleum Technology/Technician degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Petroleum Technology/Technician

Nicholls State University is a top option for students who want to major in Petroleum Technology/Technician. Students can study up to a Bachelors degree at the school. Nicholls State University grants around 37 Bachelors degree to students majoring in Petroleum Technology/Technician each year.

Sort By:

Careers for Petroleum Technology/Technician Majors

The highest paying job for Petroleum Technology/Technician majors is Geophysical Data Technicians. But, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Petroleum Technology/Technician can prepare you for is Geophysical Data Technicians.

Top Paying Careers for Petroleum Technology/Technician

Most in Demand Careers for Petroleum Technology/Technician

College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen