Top Solar Energy Technology/Technician Award of less than 1 academic year Programs - 2020

Of the 113 Solar Energy Technology/Technician degrees granted each year at the Award of less than 1 academic year level, 7% percent are awarded to women and the other 93% percent are men. Did you know that Georgia has more students being granted a degree in Solar Energy Technology/Technician than any other state in the US? In fact, Georgia awarded 54 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Solar Energy Technology/Technician is $56,989.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
113
Total Males
105
Total Females
8

Degree Type

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    113

Race/Ethnicity

See where Solar Energy Technology/Technician is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Solar Energy Technology/Technician degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Solar Energy Technology/Technician

Okaloosa Technical College, Erwin Technical College and Ogeechee Technical College are three schools popular for Solar Energy Technology/Technician programs. In fact, around 14 Okaloosa Technical College students are pursuing a Award of less than 1 academic year in Solar Energy Technology/Technician. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Solar Energy Technology/Technician Majors

The highest paying career for Solar Energy Technology/Technician majors is Solar Photovoltaic Installers. But, another thing to think about is how many job openings there currently is. A job that is in high need that a degree in Solar Energy Technology/Technician can prepare you for is Solar Photovoltaic Installers.

Top Paying Careers for Solar Energy Technology/Technician

  1. Solar Photovoltaic Installers   (Median Wage: $42,680)

Most in Demand Careers for Solar Energy Technology/Technician

  1. Solar Photovoltaic Installers
College Raptor loading bar gif.