Top Computer Engineering, Other All Programs - 2020

Of the 150 Computer Engineering, Other degrees granted each year, 15% percent are awarded to women and the other 85% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Computer Engineering, Other than any other state? In fact, California awarded 45 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Other is $67,150.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
150
Total Males
128
Total Females
22

Degree Type

  • Total Masters degree

    78

  • Total Bachelors degree

    65

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    5

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    2

Race/Ethnicity

See where Computer Engineering, Other is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Computer Engineering, Other degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Computer Engineering, Other

Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico, the University of California-Santa Cruz and Elon University are three schools popular for Computer Engineering, Other programs. In fact, there are 40 students at Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico pursuing degrees in Computer Engineering, Other. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Careers for Computer Engineering, Other Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Computer Engineering, Other majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Telecommunications Engineering Specialists and Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary. However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Computer Engineering, Other can prepare you for are Architectural and Engineering Managers, Telecommunications Engineering Specialists and Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Computer Engineering, Other

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $140,760)
  2. Telecommunications Engineering Specialists   (Median Wage: $109,020)
  3. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $101,720)
College Raptor loading bar gif.