Top Architectural Engineering All Programs - 2020

Of the 873 Architectural Engineering degrees granted each year, 34% percent are awarded to women and the other 66% percent are men. Did you know that Alabama has more students being granted a degree in Architectural Engineering than any other state? In fact, Alabama granted 203 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Architectural Engineering is $61,700.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
873
Total Males
578
Total Females
295

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    660

  • Total Masters degree

    148

  • Total Postbaccalaureate certificate

    56

  • Total Doctors degree research scholarship

    9

Race/Ethnicity

See where Architectural Engineering is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Architectural Engineering degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Architectural Engineering

Auburn University, California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo and Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus are three schools popular for Architectural Engineering programs. In fact, around 192 Auburn University students are pursuing degrees in Architectural Engineering. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Architectural Engineering Majors

Some of the highest paying jobs for Architectural Engineering majors include Architectural and Engineering Managers, Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary and Solar Energy Systems Engineers. However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Architectural Engineering can prepare you for are Architectural and Engineering Managers, Solar Energy Systems Engineers and Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Architectural Engineering

  1. Architectural and Engineering Managers   (Median Wage: $140,760)
  2. Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $101,720)
  3. Solar Energy Systems Engineers   (Median Wage: $96,980)
  4. Architecture Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $86,980)
College Raptor loading bar gif.