Top Earth Science Teacher Education Bachelors degree Programs - 2023

Earth Science Teacher Education programs prepare individuals to teach earth science programs at various educational levels.

Of the 41 Earth Science Teacher Education degrees granted each year at the Bachelors degree level, 54% percent are awarded to women and the other 46% percent are men. Did you know that Utah has more students graduating with a degree in Earth Science Teacher Education than any other state? In fact, Utah granted 18 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Earth Science Teacher Education is $35,300.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
41
Total Males
19
Total Females
22

Degree Type

  • Total Bachelors degree

    41

Race/Ethnicity

See where Earth Science Teacher Education is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Earth Science Teacher Education degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Earth Science Teacher Education

SUNY at Fredonia, SUNY Oneonta and Emporia State University are three schools popular for Earth Science Teacher Education programs. In fact, there are 4 students at SUNY at Fredonia pursuing a Bachelors degree in Earth Science Teacher Education. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page

Careers for Earth Science Teacher Education Majors

Some of the highest paying careers for Earth Science Teacher Education majors include Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary, Education Teachers, Postsecondary and Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education. However, another thing to consider is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Earth Science Teacher Education can prepare you for are Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education, Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education and Education Teachers, Postsecondary.

Top Paying Careers for Earth Science Teacher Education

  1. Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $98,070)
  2. Education Teachers, Postsecondary   (Median Wage: $63,910)
  3. Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education   (Median Wage: $61,820)
  4. Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education   (Median Wage: $61,320)
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen