Top Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter Award of less than 1 academic year Programs - 2021

Of the 17 Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter degrees granted each year at the Award of less than 1 academic year level, 88% percent of whom are men and the other 12% percent are women. Did you know that Arizona has more students being granted a degree in Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter than any other state? In fact, Arizona awarded 11 degrees last year! The average annual income for an undergraduate degree in Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter is $33,600.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
17
Total Males
15
Total Females
2

Degree Type

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    17

Race/Ethnicity

See where Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter

If you want to major in Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter, then you should consider attending GateWay Community College-Central City! This institution grants about 11 Bachelor degrees in Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter per year.

Sort By:

Careers for Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter Majors

The highest paying jobs for Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter majors include Butchers and Meat Cutters, Slaughterers and Meat Packers . However, something else to think about is how many job openings there currently is. Jobs that are in high need that a degree in Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter can prepare you for are Butchers and Meat Cutters, Slaughterers and Meat Packers .

Top Paying Careers for Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter

  1. Butchers and Meat Cutters   (Median Wage: $32,500)
  2. Slaughterers and Meat Packers   (Median Wage: $29,230)

Most in Demand Careers for Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter

  1. Butchers and Meat Cutters
  2. Slaughterers and Meat Packers
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen