Top Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant Award of less than 1 academic year Programs - 2021

Of the 355 Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant degrees granted each year at the Award of less than 1 academic year level, 48% percent are awarded to women and the other 52% percent are men. Did you know that California has more students graduating with a degree in Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant than any other state? In fact, California awarded 227 degrees last year! The average starting salary for an undergraduate degree in Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant is $40,500.

Select Type of Degree:

Select State:

Gender

Total Students
355
Total Males
185
Total Females
170

Degree Type

  • Total Award of less than 1 academic year Degree

    355

Race/Ethnicity

See where Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant is the most popular major in the U.S.
This heat map represents the states that have the highest percent of Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant degrees compared to all other degrees awarded in that state.
Less Popular
More Popular

Top Colleges for Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant

Colorado Mesa University, Sierra College and Fullerton College are three schools popular for Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant programs. In fact, there are 34 students at Colorado Mesa University pursuing a Award of less than 1 academic year in Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant. Take a look at the college options in the table below.

Sort By:

Colleges per page
College Raptor loading bar gif.
College Raptor Loading Screen College Raptor Loading Screen